Email communication is the heart of every successful business. And email servers contain the most critical data including invoices, clients’ data, contracts, presentations and much more. And that makes email servers like MS Exchange very important for business operations.
In fact, Exchange is the most commonly used server among Lotus Domino, Novell GroupWise, and Zimbra. That is why even skilled and experienced professionals feel frightened about the situation where a database is corrupted or server is unable to send or receive any mail. In such situations, only technically sound people can restore the affected data using inbuilt recovery features. But again, there is no surety of getting data back in its original form. Fortunately, there are numerous third-party applications that can be employed for the recovery and migration of mailboxes form corrupt EDB files.
This doesn’t imply that all EDB recovery applications work in the same way. They possess different features and work differently. But they all have many advantages:
- They own intuitive and straightforward GUIIn pursuit of offering seamless user-experience, the new-age Exchange recovery tools are designed with a simple and straightforward interface. With them, users can perform Exchange recovery on their own without much technical assistance.
- They completely eliminate the fear of data loss
- Exchange recovery tools use powerful algorithms that ensure thorough and flawless recovery keeping the integrity of data intact. You can retrieve the data, its meta data, and item properties with utmost accuracy.
- They provide numerous saving optionsThe Exchange recovery tools provide numerous saving options. Once the data is recovered, items can be saved into a variety of file formats including MSG, RTF, HTML, EML and TXT. Moreover, they can save the recovered mailboxes directly to Exchange and Office 365.
- They eradicate the need of regular back-upEDB recovery tools are real life savers, especially for admins who are too busy to back up the Exchange data regularity. These tools can restore the entire data even when no usable backups are available.
- They instantly exhibit the recovered dataWith the avant-garde preview technology embedded in recovery tools, users can have preview the recovered data before saving it at desired location.
- They can be installed in simple environmentsApart from the basic system requirements, the recovery tools need no additional hardware devices for functioning properly. They work exceptionally well with minimum system requirements.
- They can repair even large EDB filesThe latest recovery tools are designed to repair even large EDB files. They can recover data from large EDB files without any extra effort, time or money.
- They offer selective recovery of mailbox dataOne can utilize the advanced filters of EDB recovery tools to segregate mailbox items based on certain parameters like date-range.
- They guarantee zero impact on data integrityWith these tools, one need not worry about data integrity being hampered. They preserve metadata, hierarchical order, formatting, and properties of the data.
- They offer significant savingsMost of these tools are cost-effective. Also, with them Exchange recovery is quick and effortless. They do not require technically skilled people to operate them. All these factors add to the savings of the company.
- They restore the permanently deleted mailbox itemsMailbox items that are permanently deleted from the EDB files also can be retrieved if one chooses the right tool. They can help retrieving even deleted data with the same accuracy as that of available files.
- They cut down the file-searching time and effortThe advanced inbuilt search functionalities of the latest tools eliminate all the efforts that were traditionally required to find the file to be worked upon. The intuitive search features of these tools perform EDB file search on its own once the volume or drive has been specified.
- They are version independentAll these tools work exceptionally well on a variety of platforms (all the available versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS, for instance) without encountering any sort of compatibility issues. So the recovery process completely version independent.
This was a quick session on the benefits of third-party Exchange recovery applications.
But this doesn’t mean that you should pick a tool that appear in your search results. Do extensive research until you find the best tool for your requirements within your budget, like Kernel for Exchange Recovery.
Exchange server helps to keep business communications smooth in organizations. However, EDB corruption and other issues may disturb its emailing activities unexpectedly. Don’t let these issues become an obstacle to your business process—use modern third-party applications that can retrieve the inaccessible EDB data back in no time.